A lush bed of native flowers and trees shade the front door and provide lots of natural shade. Other parts of this house are outfitted with solar panels as well.
I love pretty much everything about the mantel and the fireplace: the black lacquer, the high-glossy white and nailhead trim. I'm especially in love with that centerpiece on the mantel.
I really like what the designers did with these 8'windows and glass doors. Notice the floor to ceiling curtains open up to expose lovely framed pictures just above the trim...definitely an interesting way to fill that space.
I love the idea of an open kitchen and these designers surely made it work, with only a sheer black partition separating the kitchen from the dining area (see picture above).
Check out the article and all the images of this Green Space.







I love this mantle and fireplace. The colors are all so great. I would probably paint the fireplace a midnight blue, just enough that the blue shows up but almost looks black.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Tracy :)