09 June 2010

Wednesday Giveaway

Readers:

Here's a little news to make your hump day brighter...I'm doing a giveaway!!!!

So, now that I'm a CSN-Preferred blogger, I'll be able to feature giveaways from one of my favorite online shops more often!  With 200+ plus stores, CSN carries everything from headboards to bookcases and believe me when I say they literally could furnish and decorate every corner of your home!  They can even dress your newborn.

Because of my love of CSN and their love for me, we've decided to offer my readers another giveaway!  The giveaway is for a $50 gift certificate, that the winner can use anyway they'd like at a store of their choosing.

If I won, I would choose some home office accessories:





Or I would choose one of their beautiful pillows and we all love fabulous, chic pillows


Blu Dot Square Pillow


So, all you need to do to enter this giveaway is:
  1. Become a "follower" to become elegible or if you're already a "follower" you're already eligible.
  2. Leave a comment on this post- that counts as one entry.
  3. Tweet or Retweet this post- that counts as a second entry.
  4. Link back to this giveaway on your blog- that counts as a third entry.  
I will announce the winner chosen at random on Wednesday, June 16 at noon. 
This contest is open only to US and Canada residents. 
ETA:  If you've tweeted or linked to this giveaway on your blog post, please let me know in the comments.
ETA: Please leave all comments by Tuesday, 15 June at 11:59 pm.

17 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower.

    I love CSN!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pick me! :) That last pillow with the flower is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower and I love that calendar.

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a follower, and I'm so glad I stopped by today! What a neat giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower and I'd so love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a blog follower for awhile now. I love both CSN and your blog... a perfect pairing! Thanks so much for the chance to win :)

    thewideworldof (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower. Thanks for this great giveaway. And thanks for pointing out that adorable owl pillow. I am seriously tempted by it. So cute!
    PS. I'll check back to see if I won on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow on gfc

    Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a follower! Love the bookends. Don't know why I always have a hard time finding ones I like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your taste in office decorating, but if I win, I think I will get some new cookware. That's what I really need!
    I'm a follower now, and I'll be following along with your new posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower!

    I'm in love with the calendar! Thanks for the giveaway!

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lindsey Lou! I just found your blog and can't wait to come back and visit again. I live in Jacksonville, FL but I have family that has lived in the Atlanta area for years. I love it there.

    I'm kinda late but hope I'm not to late to throw my name in the ring.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    Hugs G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South)....Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm your newest follower.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lindsey Lou. I'm a new twitter follower as tonasun and I just re-tweeted.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.