01 June 2010

California Dreamin...

There are many places in the U.S.of A. (and the world for that matter) that I'd love to travel.  Boston, Chicago (again), New Orleans, Las Vegas, Orlando (Disney World, hello!), Seattle, Austin.  The number one place though, that I'd love to go, though, is California: Los Angeles, Hollywood, San Francisco, the Redlands, Santa Monica.  One of my aunts live in Southern California (Los Angeles, to be exact).

She always raves about the weather and the landscapes and she loves it out there.  To be honest, I've even been curious about attending college in California.  One that sounds kind of interesting is a California business school called University of Redlands.  It's in southern California, in the Inland Empire, which means it's close to Los Angeles (yay!) and Disneyland ( which I've heard is better than Disney World).  I have one year left of English Lit left and I wonder what use that degree will be to me.

Sometimes, I do wonder if maybe a business degree or something would have been more useful in this economy.  That's not to say I regret my degree, just that if I do end up continuing my education or getting another degree, it would likely be in business at a school like the University of Redlands.  Another aspect I like about the college is that it's a liberal arts school with really small classes, something you obviously miss out when you attend a public university in a city like Atlanta. 

At any rate, I put together some of what I perceive as So Cal style and my guess is that it's casual, comfortable with a little bit of sex appeal thrown in.  Plus, it seems more bike friendly and as most of you know, I love bikes and biking, but unfortunately don't live in a bike-friendly city.  So, here are some looks I've gathered for her and inspired by her, should she find herself in Redlands, CA in the near future.

UntitledFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

So, what do you guys think about imaginary about California girl style?  And have any of you ever been to Southern California or any part of California really?  Because I'm thinking I might just go on a vacation (or school) there sometime in the near future.

*Disclaimer:  This was a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.