28 May 2010

Memorial Day & Weekend Links

I've been cooped up with the A/C in my apartment (because it's hot and because I've yet to find a job), but I'm so glad it's Memorial Day Weekend.  Last year, I went to Miami.  This year, I'm taking a staycation in Atlanta.  There's a Caribbean Festival tomorrow and then I'm going to Sex and the City 2!  I'm so excited.  Booze and then SATC2!!!  Anyway, Sunday, me and some friends are going to a Tweet-Up at Piedmont Park for the Jazz Festival.  I'm bringing brownies.  Lots of brownies...because I love brownies.  So, here are some picnic in the park looks I've put together and a few weekend links to tide you all over until sometime next week.

PomPom Straw Hat via Saks 5th Ave.





Weekend Links:
Have a fun, safe, and booze-filled, brownie-eating weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that hat. I have a black one just like it that I got at Forever 21, and I'm still trying to figure out where to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.