Yet another lovely home featured in
Atlanta Homes & Living Magazine. This one is just too perfect for words and I believe this fits my taste to a tee. I love the neutral palette of black and white and the hints of lime green, pinks and soft blues. More than that are the shapes found throughout this beautiful home, designed by local
ATL designer, Margaret
Bosbyshell for Kim & Laura
Ulam. It's sort of like Dorothy Draper and Kelly Wearstler on lite, not as loud but somehow still bold and interesting. Take a look at the love below:

This is a perfect bedroom look for me. It's really fresh and young, but neutral. I don't care for green one bit, so if I were going to replicate this look (I'm going to...) I would love to do teal as a dominate color with little pops of yellow and gray/silver.

The shapes in this room, and throughout this house, border on dramatic, even bold. Yet the atmosphere is light, fresh and airy. I get the feeling, just by looking at these pictures, that if I were a guest in this home, I wouldn't feel overwhelmed at all.

Grey walls...enough said.

I love these chairs and I've been wondering what sort of accent chairs to use in my living room. I do believe I've seen this style on eBay from time to time and if I remember correctly, this is an Asian style of chair. Does anyone know? Either way, mirrors with a gorgeous shape, a
Lucite table (to die for) and an area rug with a
Greek-key scroll pattern. Le sigh.


I just died of happy, happy, joy, joy with this entrance. I really just did...



This is one of the other living rooms (it's apparently a really big home) and I almost love it as much as the first one....almost.
So....what do you folks think of my new favorite home?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.