03 February 2010

Freelance writerly business...

...that I felt like sharing with you guys.  I just ordered some new business cards from Vistaprint.com and I'm super excited.  These are going to be beautiful and ya'll know how I feel about yellow!   So now, just gotta work on my Web site.  What are you folks doing to grow your business?  Do you all have your own business cards and Web sites?  I'm just curious and I'd love to learn from those who feel as though they've achieved a modicum of success in the publishing field...LL loves tips, hints and suggestions!



2 comments:

  1. The birds are too, too cute. I don't have great cards-- I ordered them from us.moo.com and while I love the teensy size, I'm not feeling their designs too much. Guess I'll check out Vistaprint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you. I just got them today actually, and they are so lovely. I love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.