13 August 2009

Jet Blue is Offering a $599 Jet-All-You-Can Pass

( Steph_Who, Flickr)

WOW! I don't post travel-related issues, not yet anyway, but this sounds like a great deal. For just $599 you can fly to over 57 cities in the United States between 8 September and 8 October 8. The passes are on sale now through 21 August. This is such a good deal, I might even be inclined to put up with this:

If I wasn't starting school next week and had some piles of cash lying around (to sleep, eat and entertain) there are quite a few places I would love to go.

I would fly tout de suite to visit my BFF Fiona in Tampa.

And then to Savannah to visit my old friends like Darlene and my Gramma (<3): And then to Chi-Town, my birthplace, a beautiful city, rivaled only by NYC in awesomeness, to which I would also jet!

And then there would be my first visit to Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle, New Orleans and finally Boston and Philly....

I wonder how successful this promotion will be. And are (or would) any of you guys buy and use the pass? Where would you go? As for me, this is a more of a pipe dream right now....but, a girl can dream, can't she?!

*Jet Blue All-You-Can-Jet Pass*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.