11 August 2009

My eBay At a Glance....

I have to say that in a time of economic recession, it is of the utmost importance to find ways to live fabulously on a budget. That said, I'm listing some of my favorite items from my eBay at a glance and tomorrow I'll talk a little bit about giving new life to thrift shopping, flea marketing and eBay finds like my chairs that I've finally gotten around to stripping. I had never actually had to strip a chair before, but let's just say that it has been an interesting experience. Anyway, here are some of the items I'm watching (some I really, really, really want) on eBay. Sorry some of these pics are tiny, but I had trouble uploading them. Click the links for a full-size view:)


This is an actual Dorothy Draper Sedona Chest. It's really a lovely chest, but I think it's much too masculine for my bedroom. Very
Mad Men...don't you think?

I posted a similar item about a month and a half ago, available as a coffee table. Now, the base is up for bids at a significantly cheaper price and I am thinking two things: 1) How would this look with a certain yellow sideboard from Ikea? and 2) It might actually be cheaper to ship the base and have a local shop cut the glass for me. Hmmmm.....


A vanity stool....It is also yellow. Perhaps I should run with this theme?
My mother bought me an antique desk from the annual flea market at Lakewood Amphitheater in Atlanta a few years ago. But it's still in Savannah and this French Antique Desk is ooohhhh so lovely. I do plan to turn my very large closet in the living room into a closet, so I suppose it doesn't really matter what my desk looks like. Don't laugh. It's been done before: look here, here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the french antique desk...I SOOOOOO want it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.