17 August 2009

Addendum: "What's Your Style in One Picture?" Summer Challenge


This is the picture that didn't make the challenge. I can't remember for the life of me where I found it, but it has been in my image file for months now, like some beautiful, aspirational design specter.

2 comments:

  1. I love that inspiration photo! I really like the interesting combination of a white brick wall and the chandelier.

    I saw your comment about redoing your chairs. Sanding is such a huge PITA, isn't it? I always sand so that the paint lays better on the surface. You just want to sand it down enough so it isn't shiny anymore.

    I've seen "liquid sander" and deglosser products in home improvement stores that you are supposed to be able to wipe on something instead of sanding it. I've never used them, but if you really want to avoid sanding, you may try something like that.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linsday!!! I'm going to check that out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.