
What did I tell you? Beautiful pieces and that's not even a quarter of my "Watching/Wanting" list. Not everything on ebay is cheap or worth the bargain, though. Particularly furniture. That lovely tufted headboard is $899. Even if the furniture is affordable, shipping and handling fees are usually monstrous. But if you're patient and find the perfect chair or lamp or whatever that you might not ever find in a store near you, then those fees are little bit more tolerable.
I definitely encourage anyone who is even remotely interested in vintage/antique anything to check out Ebay though. Please note that you run the risk of becoming an addict like me:) Happy hunting!
I LOVE Ebay!
I definitely encourage anyone who is even remotely interested in vintage/antique anything to check out Ebay though. Please note that you run the risk of becoming an addict like me:) Happy hunting!
I LOVE Ebay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.