Have any of you ever had one those moments where in your bathroom fixing your hair or taking a shower or something and realizing that there is so much room for improvement? I had that yesterday while I was taking a shower (sorry for TMI). I realized that my bathroom, my old, soggy bathroom could be so much better. And I'm not just talking about a can of paint...esp since I can't paint anywhere in my apartment. I do believe I can hang some wallpaper and since this is an apartment, I'm thinking some temporary wallpaper would solve the 'apartment wall-taupe' color problem that really is the bane of apartment-dwelling existence.
Items in this set:
LED Light Shower Head - Bed Bath & Beyond, $60; Lauren by Ralph Lauren Spa Robe with Headband , $58; Hudson Park "Waffle Weave" Shower Curtains - Home - Bloomingdales.com, $50; Natural Sponge, Curio, $12; Bobbi Brown beach Body Oil - Body Oils - Bloomingdales.com, $28; Portico Bath Towels, 100% Cotton - Bed Bath & Beyond, $15; Dual Function Back Brush and Massager - Bed Bath & Beyond, $7.99; Marseille Soap - Unscented :: Personal :: Bed & Bath :: Lekker Home
LED Light Shower Head - Bed Bath & Beyond, $60; Lauren by Ralph Lauren Spa Robe with Headband , $58; Hudson Park "Waffle Weave" Shower Curtains - Home - Bloomingdales.com, $50; Natural Sponge, Curio, $12; Bobbi Brown beach Body Oil - Body Oils - Bloomingdales.com, $28; Portico Bath Towels, 100% Cotton - Bed Bath & Beyond, $15; Dual Function Back Brush and Massager - Bed Bath & Beyond, $7.99; Marseille Soap - Unscented :: Personal :: Bed & Bath :: Lekker Home
*One of my favorite things to do after a long hot shower while my skin is still moist is to slather on body oil and then pat my skin dry with a fluffy towel...followed by a dusting of powder. I'm also a terrible shower accumulator, which means I love a mix of shower gel, lots of soap, sponges and puffs. Yup. I like to mix it up. How about you?
Items in this set:
York Trash Bucket, $24; VivaTerra - Teak Bath Mat, $69; IKEA | Bathroom organisers | Around the wash-basin | MOLGER | Trolley, $89; Diffuser | west elm, $19; IKEA | Badzubehör | Rund ums Waschbecken | LILLHOLMEN, $1.29; Graham & Brown - Spa Pastel Wallpaper, $40; The Container Store > Capelli Countertop Organizer by Umbra®, $25; Alessi Otto Dental Floss Dispenser by Stefano Pirovano - ASP02, $14; The Container Store > Java Pandan Trays, $15
Items in this set:
York Trash Bucket, $24; VivaTerra - Teak Bath Mat, $69; IKEA | Bathroom organisers | Around the wash-basin | MOLGER | Trolley, $89; Diffuser | west elm, $19; IKEA | Badzubehör | Rund ums Waschbecken | LILLHOLMEN, $1.29; Graham & Brown - Spa Pastel Wallpaper, $40; The Container Store > Capelli Countertop Organizer by Umbra®, $25; Alessi Otto Dental Floss Dispenser by Stefano Pirovano - ASP02, $14; The Container Store > Java Pandan Trays, $15
So, I came up with the second of my product guides for bathroom accessories, for me mostly, but hopefully, some of you may find inspiration as well. So...what do you think



No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.