I've been browsing lofts in the Atlanta area and OMG I soooo want to live in a loft one day. They're so light and open and there's so much more freedom in how you can design them. Anyway, here are two of my favorite lofts ever featured in Elle Decor. Maybe...just maybe...you'll see me in there one day. Enjoy!
*Don't forget to enter my CSN.com Giveaway. Five more days left to enter and win a great prize. Just become a follower and leave a comment...easy peasy. Click
here for deets.
*Stop by 2Modern Design Talk, for a look at my
guest post.
Happy Friday...I will see you all next week!!!
I'm such a sucker for exposed brick. It's my dream to someday live in a place that has at least one exposed brick wall. ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsey. I just checked out your pro website. You are quite the accomplished Gal. I am such a novice at any tech stuff. I can't even figure out how to get my blogger post photos to show back up on the reading list. Pitiful, hun?
ReplyDeleteLove these loft photos. It even makes a country girl want one part time.
Thanks for sharing...Tracy :)
Awwww...Tracy, thanks so much. That means a lot to me. I'm sure you'll get better with time, though. Good luck!
ReplyDelete