12 May 2010

Put It in a Letter

I recently thought about all the opportunities that we use (or don't use) to write personal, handwritten notes.  When was the last time any of you have written a personal note of thanks, or even a love letter?  I've never written a love letter (though I've received a few "like" letters in my high school days), but then again, up until now, I had never had the opportunity or desire to write someone a love letter.  Well now I am actually entertaining that, especially after reading this article here.  I think it'd be so sweet and totally out of character, but what the heck?  We've only got one life to live and sometimes it seems, oh I don't know, worthwhile I guess, to put it all out there on paper.  No e-mails or texts, but words, in ink on paper that you can show to your grandkids some day... So anyway, here's some lovely stationary and instruments to assist you (and me) in writing love letters.



Yours Truly, Stationary Set by Mandy Gerth via Etsy
 
 Modern Quill Pens at Jayson Home & Garden

Brocade Waste Basket at Container Store (for your rejects)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.