I was to post this yesterday, but I've been having laptop troubles. You see, I was making the most delicious grilled ham and gouda sandwich a couple of days ago when I decided that it would taste delicious with some cab. sauv. Well...wouldn't you know, I sat down to do some work then with my fancy ham sandwich and glass of wine and then I got up and decided to move my laptop and spilled a glass of wine all over my laptop keyboard. It's currently in lockdown and well, it's just lucky that I received my new desktop over the weekend because I can't imagine life without the Internets. Oh well...
So, I love DIY projects and I've posted a couple in the past. But I've spent a lot of time scouring my favorite websites and blogs for DIY projects that I had saved (on my laptop). So, I'd like to share some of my favorites that I'll be working on in the weeks and months to come. Oh! and guys, I have super-exciting news to share with you all....I've been asked to be a guest-blogger for one of my favorite online shops. I'll let you know who it is in just a few days. As for know, take a look at some of my favorite DIY projects and if you've got any to share, let me know!
[From top to bottom]:
- Centsational Girl always, and I do mean always has really great DIY projects. I love this Poinsettia Pillow and I when I had been searching for ideas for my kidney-shaped vanity table, I came across this silver dresser/night stand combo. I am in so enamored with the idea of silver, teal and yellow and I would love to try that out with my vanity, which is in my bedroom.
- DIY Tufted Headboard via Apartment Therapy
- "Fold, Stitch & Stuff" Floor Cushions via Apartment Therapy
- I am totally making these mini notebooks when I get my little inkjet printer! via Creatures of Comfort Blog
- DIY Sweetie Pie Boxes via Twig & Thistle....Also comes with a delicious recipe for home-made apple pies. My mouth is watering already!
- Printed Burlap Chair via Design Sponge
- Grace's Upholstered Otomi Headboard via Design Sponge.... I have to admit, I'm not crazy about this fabric. However, I am totally gaga over the shape and the quality of the upholstery job. I would definitely try a nailhead trim with this too. Lovely!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.