12 February 2010

Jewelry Stands, Hands and Heads

Dear Blog Readers:

I have a secret to confess.  My jewels are homeless....sort of.  I keep them in a few bento boxes,  a Kit N' Kaboodle and my dresser.  There is no rhyme or reason to why my jewelry is spread out so fecklessly.  So here are some lovely jewelry stands that I have my eyes on because they're lovely, chic and some are a little peculiar.  I can dig that.  Take a look at the love below:

  1. Z Gallerie Silver Skull Jewelry Box 
  2. Urban Outfitters Cat Ring Dish
  3. Urban Outfitters Decorative Glass Head
  4. Urban Outfitters Astrological Jewelry Stand
  5. Z Gallerie Mirrored Jewelry Box
So what do you think  blog readers?  Personally, I think the head, skull and hand are absolutely darling!

3 comments:

  1. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.