Personally, my dear blog readers, I believe a handmade gift is one made with a little bit more love. You could also buy something with a little more love (for a little more $$$), but I cannot. I am monetarily challenged and I have been since, oh let's say Thanksgiving. Nevertheless, I am going to make my Valentine's Day gifts for my parents and some close friends. I guess I am just in the mood for love...
Quirky, Handmade Cards from Etsy beat Hallmark any day of the week
- Red Cut-Out "I Love You More than Cheese" Valentine's Day Card by Storeyshop
- "You Tickle My Fancy" Valentine by yummypocket
- Romantic Greeting Card "I Don't Have a Lazy Eye..." (for your office crush) by ableandgame
- Printable Owl Valentine by BitsysGreetings
- Printable Valentine Fortune Cookies by prettyfnmess
- Printable Flapper Doodle Valentines by flapperdoodle
*I posted this yesterday, but this is too cute and I love it, so sue me*
DIY Valentine's Day Goodie Bag by Twig & Thistle....oh and it's FREE!







Wow, thank you for featuring my printable valentines! You found some really great items! I love the fortune cookies!
ReplyDeleteJoan, it's my pleasure. I think your Valentine's Day Cards are soo adorable. I might do those and the Fortune Cookies. I'm feeling very crafty this week for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at those little paper fortune cookies yesterday. Oh it is all so cute!
ReplyDelete