I don't think I could pull off red velvet, though. The sofa is available in dozens of fabric and color selections, so I'm deciding between a white leatherette (I guess that's faux leather) and a buttery yellow micro suede. This sofa is only $649, which is a good price, I think. I just couldn't bear to get a couch from Ikea or Target, because, well, none of them look like they'd hold up for more than a year. It fits my requirements:
- Affordable
- Unique Shape
- Durable (here's hoping)
- Three Seater
- Apartment-sized
I'm stuck with apartment-taupe walls, so there's nothing I can do about it. I can however, hang a ton of frames and pictures and after this weekend, I'll be able to. I'm heading to Eddie Ross' framing party this weekend, so I'll be framing and hanging like a pro in no time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.