04 January 2010

Home Office

I think I've got it! I think I've found the perfect desk, chair and file cabinet for my home office. By home office, I mean a corner space in my living room. I decided against putting in my closet because I just didn't feel like it. I found a gorgeous corner desk and matching file cabinet on rollers (yes!) from World Market, which has a surprising number of great pieces. Don't sleep on World Market! I just love that rotary phone too!



Konrad File Cart on sale for $99.99

The office chair that I've had my eye on for the past few weeks is actually a dining room chair from Z Gallerie. It's white leather with studded trim and a high-back and I just love the way it looks and feels in person. I think there is something a bit masculine about the shape of the chair, but the white leather and studded trim give off a modern and glamorous vibe....which I see a lot of in Z Gallerie furniture. At $200, it is a bit outside my price range for one chair, so I will be on the lookout for lookalikes.
Concerto Dining Chair $199

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.