06 January 2010

cB2 in ATL

Yay....blah, blah, blah.

I'm up past my bed time and I was surfing the Web when I found out that there will be a cB2 in Atlanta at a $2 billion mixed-use development project called 12th & Midtown slated to open this Spring! I live down the street and well, let's just say....I'm going to be there every day!!!

I literally just started saving up my $$$$ and now I'm making a wishlist. Here are some items I really like, should you wish to donate to the "Lindsey Lou! at cB2 in the ATL" Fund:


3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooh! I'll meet you there on opening day! Those orange trunks are mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right there behind you, Ally! Now this is some good news. Thanks for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ally, you can have the orange trunks, cause I'm taking the white ones!! Holla!

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.