10 November 2009

YAY! I Won a Giveaway!!!

Okay, so November has been a really busy week for me. I've been working on this paper that I'm submitting to a journalism symposium, I've been searching like mad for a new job (to no avail) and I still have my day job and school to worry about.

Needless to say, I've been incognito for the past two weeks. Anyway, while I was gone, I found out that I won Alek's (From the Right Bank to the Left Coast) All Modern Giveaway! YAY ME

All Modern Giveaway Winner

I have been checking this website out and man! I only get to choose one item, but I might make some future purchases from this Web site in the future.

But this is the pillow that I will be getting pretty soon: It's the Empire Pillow in Yellow by Blissliving. I like it because it's shiny and I think yellow would be a great accent color against my teal/turqoise and silver bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous. I think I need that pillow. It is shiny and wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you! That pillow was one of my favorites too. Can't wait to see where you put it. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just placed my order today. I AM SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.