I've been under the weather for the past couple of days, so I've been laying low. I actually got re-re-acquainted with my kitchen, because I had been hankering for some tomato soup over the weekend (recipe to come). My kitchen is pretty sparse, so I thought I'd create a round-up of some inexpensive kitchen wares. Not all of this is stuff I need (though I do need more pots). Many of these are items I want because they're pretty and practical and will, more than likely, make my kitchen feel more kitchen-y. Check out the round-up below.
Items in this set:
Ikea.com kitchen gadgets & tools, $8.99
Mastering the Art of French..., $40
Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed..., $38
The Container Store > Treela..., $30
Herb Savor by Prepara -..., $30
Ikea.com kitchen gadgets & tools, $8.99
Mastering the Art of French..., $40
Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed..., $38
The Container Store > Treela..., $30
Herb Savor by Prepara -..., $30

Wow, great buys! That's what the back of my car looks like most of the time, with a lot of vintage and antique stuff thrown in for good measure :^D
ReplyDeleteThanks, I really love that colander! I actually use it to display my vegetables when I'm not draining my pasta because it's soooo pretty. Best Ikea buy, ever. In my honest opinion.
ReplyDelete