Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've finally finished my website and it is now (hopefully) up and running. I've mentioned this a few times before, but my goal for 2009 is to get PAID for doing what I do best and what I love most- Writing.
I suppose today marks the first real day of pursuing that goal, in that I at least have a website and am ready to promote the heck out of myself. If any you would like me to guest or ghost write for your blog, hit me up at lindsey@lindseyhgregory.com.
Oh! And pretty please (with sugar on it) visit my website @ www.LindseyHGregory.com. Please feel free to browse and offer any suggestions you can think of to make this site the best it can be. It is a work in progress after all.
www.LindseyHGregory.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.