31 August 2009

My eBay At a Glance....

I have been very busy this past week, what with working on my site, painting these dining room chairs, assembling an Ikea table and working and educating myself. But since my birthday was yesterday, I gave myself a little shopping spree on eBay and found some amazing pieces that I can't wait to incorporate into my increasingly lovely, though still spartan, apartment. Take a look at the love below:





3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you got some goodies here - that blue glass is so pretty and I love the mirror. I look forward to seeing where it ends up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wish, Alek. I am so in love with that cobalt blue and I would love to incorporate that in my dining room somehow...especially since I can't paint or do any renovations. I'll settle for accessorizing for now, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas...someone outbid me on that beautiful Cobalt Blue Murano Glass Cocktail Shaker:(

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.