I love eBay and I've spent the better part of the weekend watching, bidding and buying things now. I found this great vintage black and white ice bucket that I will use for my little bar. I also used Polyvore to create a mood-board to compose images and ideas. I love that I can compose and collect ideas for my space and these mood-board thingies give a little bit of reality to my overactive imagination.
I'm a tad iffy about this mirror (above) from Ballard Design because it's not exactly what I want. I had my heart set on a lovely green faux bamboo mirror on eBay, but I was outbid. For those of you who don't know, faux bamboo mirrors are 1) hard to find and 2) expensive. So I was disappointed when I lost, but I'm keeping my hopes up that I will find the (affordable) faux bamboo mirror of my dreams. If any of you come across a lovely, reasonably-priced faux-bamboo mirror, please let me know. Now you may ask, "Why would you want a mirror for your bar area?" And to that I would retort, "I can't possibly be the only girl who likes to watch herself pour or make a drink." Am I?
FYI, with the exception of the champagne flute (available at Ikea), the bar ware and cocktail shaker are available through my Amazon shop. Just click here to view this and other dinner and flatware that I've handpicked just for this shop:)


Hi Lindsey! I think you should have more than 1 option on your mirrors. You are beginning to pick up different styles, so you might want to keep that to a minimum. If you have too many different styles, it will cause your space to look like a hodge podge of things instead of one cohesive look that is clearly defined.
ReplyDeletehi lindsey you were tagged on my blog plese tell us about your ten random facts and tag another ten blogs.
ReplyDeletethank you.
xoxoxoxox