09 July 2009

It's been a long time...

...since I've talked you guys. Actually, it's only been a week, but that feels like such a long time. It's so weird, but I've kind of missed blogging and posting. I've been monstrously busy with school and trying to design my website, Letters of Import. I'm hoping to launch the site by my birthday (30 August, fyi). I'm also working on some freelance writing (for peanuts, no less) and I pretty much found myself overwhelmed by this new found ambition. I'm going to take the rest of the weekend off to focus on school and I will see you all bright and early Monday with news posts, new pictures, many new things, really. Oh! I have also been shopping till I drop on eBay and Ikea and I'll share my finds with you in the coming weeks.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Lou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.