Anyway, I've been looking at the space in my dining room and I figured that I'm going to need much more than a dining table and chairs to make this space feel organic and beautiful. I just posted some pictures in my Flickr photostream if you want to see that and other pictures of my still bare bones apartment.
On that note, I think it would be a great idea to create a bar area and/or some arranged art on the wall facing opposite the window. I've been scouring all my back issues of Domino and Elle Decor AND I've searched online for some ideas. Here are the dining room vignettes that I love the most:



Kelly + Olive's post yesterday about arranging a bar area.
Not all of these even qualify as vignettes and now that I think about it, I want a sidebar or credenza for my wine & spirits separate from any art that I might hang in the dining room. The wall adjacent to the window might work better for that. Hmmmmm......must go shopping very, very soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.