03 September 2010

New Jersey...Dresses!

I can feel the slightest cool in the air in the morning, which means that this brutally hot summer is finally, finally coming to a close.  That means that I get to go shopping soon for new jersey dresses...get it?  I love jersey dresses because they're cool enough for Indian summers; throw a blazer or trench over them, wear them into the fall; add leggings or tights...tada...winter wear!  Here is a short wishlist of new jersey dresses that I'd love to add to my wardrobe.

Petit Bateau Silk Cotton Jersey Belted Dress in Japan Blue, ASOS.com $126.38

Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Matte Jersey Blouson Dress in Baltic Multi, Nordstrom $118

 Bobi Supreme Jersey One Shoulder Dress in Wine, Revolve Clothing $48

 BCBG Max Azria Jersey Tee Dress in Olive, Saks Fifth Avenue $39.99

 Sarah Jersey Dress in Peacock, French Connection $59.99

Laundry by Shelli Segal Strong Shoulder Dress in Blue, Bloomingdale's $105

 


 

 


2 comments:

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.