02 September 2010

Chic, Small Spaces

Recently, I've been looking to move into a studio intown.  They're typically cheaper, but much smaller (duh), but I think that smallness forces you to be more creative with your space.  Here are some of my favorite chic, small spaces.  Enjoy!

Ron's Studio:  image via Apartment Therapy

image via Domino Magazine


image via Elle Decor

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I recently rounded up a bunch of studio pics even though I don't even live in a studio anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sounds crazy - but I always had this fantasy of living in an itty bitty studio! I like the comfy feel, and less space = less clutter!

    These are great examples of studios well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Niki,

    You don't sound crazy at all. I love the concept of living in a studio. I've found quite a few large studios (even a studio loft...swoon), and I'm looking forward to it. It definitely forces you to edit your decorating and collecting.

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.