Of course, I had to find, for myself as much as for my readers, some lovely liquid satin pieces to emulate this bold look. I probably don't have the figure to pull that much shine off, but a girl can hope, can't she?
Pick-Up Tube Dress, $40
Eight Sixty Metallic Dress in Silver Black, $43
Alice + Olivia Sequin Hot Pants, $139
Kill City Wire Metal Jean in Black/Silver, $80
5.16 | 5.16 Sequin Dress at ASOS, $125
ASOS | ASOS BLACK Sequin Waterfall Blazer at ASOS, $51
Top Women - Tops & tees Women on Miss Sixty Online Store, $149
Eight Sixty Metallic Dress in Silver Black, $43
Alice + Olivia Sequin Hot Pants, $139
Kill City Wire Metal Jean in Black/Silver, $80
5.16 | 5.16 Sequin Dress at ASOS, $125
ASOS | ASOS BLACK Sequin Waterfall Blazer at ASOS, $51
Top Women - Tops & tees Women on Miss Sixty Online Store, $149




Cate is always just so elegant. I love this liquid tone of silver especially for summer, just seems so sleek.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend!