26 April 2010

Flickr Finds: Pastels

I've never been a fan of pastel anything.  Nothing pastel or pale looks good against my skin and so I've never been drawn to it in my home either.  There's a lot of blacks, whites and highly saturated blues and yellows, but nothing pale or pastel.  But...I will say this.  This pastel color combos found courtesy of Flickr are really gorgeous.  I mean, they're mostly lovely enough to make me consider a pale teacup at least.  So how do you guys feel about pastels?  Yay or nay?

image via here

image via here

image via here

image via here

image via here

image via here

image via here

image via here

3 comments:

  1. that blue floor in the bathroom is so dreamy. i'm definitely a fan of pastels but B puts a damper on me using them as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that blue so lovely and seascape-y and just all around more awesome than my boring-white bathroom could be? I love that bathroom....the tub too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tub is so creep and also romantic at the same time. I see them a lot when I am in Boston or New York.

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.