The surest defense against Evil is extreme individualism, originality of thinking, whimsicality, even / if you will / eccentricity. That is, something that can't be feigned, faked, imitated; something even a seasoned imposter couldn't be happy with.
~Joseph Brodsky~
It is a gray day in Atlanta and I'm feeling rather gray and gloomy myself. I suppose because it's mostly work-related, but it may also be decor-related. I haven't actually decorated in months and prospects aren't looking great for any future projects. At any rate, I thought maybe I would post some whimsical interiors to cope with the my 'hopefully' temporary case of the debbie downers. Also, I really wanted to see Alice in Wonderland 3D, though I hear that's pretty dark and gloomy as well. Instead, I saw Brooklyn's Finest and while it was a great movie, it's one of those flicks that leaves well, a little bit miserable. Blah, here's some whimsy and cheer for us all:
Carrie Bradshaw's PERFECT bedroom and vanity. I mean, what gal wouldn't love this turqouise bedroom?
image via here



No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.