26 March 2010

Round-Up: Simply Seductive Vases

As I walked home from class late last night, I walked by an office building with a gorgeous array of pink, yellow and white tulips.  I thought about snipping some, but 1) I'd look pretty suspicious walking home with a fist full of flowers, dirt and bulb dangling off the ends and 2) I don't even have place to put them.
A lovely tulip (or tulips, if you're so inclined) like this...

image via here


image via here
 ... deserves simply seductive vases like any of these:





[From the top]

4-Some Bud Vase at CB2, $14.99 
menu Galerie Vase at grounded | Modern Living, $69.99
Nambe Tulip Bid Vase at Bed, Bath & Beyond, $49.99
Simple Wall-Mount Vase at Pottery Barn, $20 for 2
Menu Rubber Vase in Yellow at grounded | Modern Living, $39.99
Moogi Egg Vase at Ylighting, $129
Salong Vase in Turquoise at Ikea, $9.99
Stem Vase at BurkeDecor.com, $37.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.