09 March 2010

For the Coffee Lover(s) in Your Life

I have a thing for coffee.  Like, a serious love affair.  I just broke my favorite coffee mug that I got on a trip to Chicago a couple of years back.  Other than the fact that I love Chi-town, it was my favoritest mug because it was like a soup bowl or one of those latte cups, ya know?  Wide brim and deep and rarely ever any spillage or to much swishing.  I have others, but they just aren't the same.  So.....here are some that I really do like:



  1. Calvin Klein Basso Ash Coffee Mug $17.59
  2. Crate and Barrell 18oz "Coffee" Mug a steal at $5.95! (My favorite)
  3. Iitalla Taika Mug at Velocity Art and Design $22
  4. Coffee Collage Snuggle Mug by Konitz at Bloomingdale's $11.19 (My 2nd favorite)
  5. Blanc Mug by Emile Henry at Cooking.com $17.95

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine paying more than $7.00 for a mug! But who am I to say...I literally just got used to drinking coffee a few weeks ago, so I don't think I've made it to the cafe connoisseur level yet!

    ps - my favorite one off your list is the Blanc Mug. :) It looks very old style, yet classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...when you drink coffee as often as I do (which is probably too often) you want only the bestest, biggest, most durable coffee mugs. Yeah, I really like the blanc mug too:)

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.