22 March 2010

Earth Hour and Eco-Friendly Lighting

This Saturday, 27 March 2010, turn off all the electricity in your home for one hour.  This is what Earth hour is all about, calling for action on climate change by turning off your lights and electric appliances for 60 minutes.  At 8:30, flip the switch and for once, maybe go to bed early (okay, that's asking a lot), or go for a walk with your family.  Here's a link to some information about the simple, powerful call to action that is Earth Hour.
Outside of Earth Hour, maybe you're thinking about some more environmentally-friendly products for your home.  Don't worry, nothing is made from hemp (not that there's anything wrong with that) and everything is incredibly chic and surprisingly affordable.  More importantly, saving energy = saving money and who couldn't use some extra green in their pockets???  I know I could.  So, on that note, check out some energy-saving, environmentally-friendly things that I've scoured just for you:




1.  Pinwheel Modern Table Lamp in Aluminum 2. Z-Bar High-Power LED Desk Lamp 3. Adesso Floor Lamp by Adesso in Black Chrome 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.