Please forgive me my dear blog readers, but much like I like to try on on outfits to find out what works best, so I must try on some new looks for my blog. So don't be surprised if it looks different every day this week (and maybe next). How ya'll feelin about this grey?
I read your blog via reader, so its always white with black text but I came to your site to check out the new scheme.
ReplyDeleteThe gray and blue is actually really pretty! I think it would be a little better if there was slightly more contrast between the background and the text though (then again my eyes do kind of suck), nonetheless I dig it. :)
I also got my item from your all modern giveaway & wanted to thank you! I picked up a cooking knife so it'll be very handy. CSN offered me a giveaway too, so if you were maybe interested in entering, the post is here: http://thewideworldof.blogspot.com/2010/02/csn-stores-giveaway-under-50-item-of.html
Also I gave you a little shout out there!
Oh, I saw your knife this morning. It looks nice and sharp (LOL). I'll check out your giveaway too. Thanks for the shout-out :)
ReplyDelete