11 January 2010

Roundup: Home Office Inspiration

I dream of the day when I have an actual office space and not just a tiny corner in my living room, like this first little office. In my living room, there's a small corner by the window, which will be home to my new corner desk (en route) and I will slowly but surely build up a space from which I can do my writing and my school work from home. Until then, I can dream of having larger spaces, a fatter wallet and super design/decor skills like the people below.



Decorology Living Rome Home Office via Flickr



What's not to love about this office space? From the Jonathan Adler Lamp to the West Elm Parsons Desk and that beautiful clothesform. Ahhh...one can dream.
Real Living (Australia), July 2009 via Flickr

I'm really loving that ghost chair, the scalloped-edge desk and those mirrors. Gorgeous!
Teen Vogue, September 2007 via Flickr


This is the working space of Miss Vu, a graphic designer that I periodically stalk on Flickr. Not only does she have a lovely workspace, she has a great sense of fashion and lovely sense of graphic design. I love the fresh flowers, the Moleskine Diary and the nearly empty bottle of Stella....that's the best way to get work done, in my opinion.
Check out her Web site, here. Oh! And she a shop on Etsy, too!
Miss Vu's Workspace, December 2009, via Flickr


Home Office via Apartment Therapy


Grey, Orange and White? Very cb2...
Ideal Home, October 2009 via Flickr

2 comments:

  1. in my blog i had take a picture with the black and clear ghost chair in front of my desk. my vote is that the clear really makes the room. I really hope people do more with polycarbonate design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cash making oppturnities




    www.onlineuniversalwork.com

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.