21 January 2010

**AllModern.Com Giveaway**

Friends:

I have some exciting news: the folks at AllModern.com and myself have teamed up to bring Lindsey Lou! Blogs its very first giveaway. I am so thrilled to get to do this, because AllModern.com has an excellent array of items for your kitchen, dining room and living room.

I am in love with their selection of bedding and lighting too. Plus, if you're looking for anything from a bar stool to modern furniture to strollers, CSN Stores has more than 200 Web sites that hold anything you could possibly need for chic interiors.


The winner will get to select any item (up to $50). Here are some of my favorite things from AllModern.com. Take a look at the love below...



I am really loving their pillow selection. Can't say why I am so drawn to these bright, fiery/lush colored pillows. Oh that's right, they're gorgeous!

Thomas Paul Brocade Pillow in Red


And their art selection is too cute for words.

olli & lime Billie Wall Art

PLYPrints Give Love by Alexander Girard

olli & lime Egg Wall Art

Who wouldn't love to drink some Prosecco (Champagne's cheaper, sweeter Italian cousin) in a stemless Champagne flute???

Aarne Champagne Glasses

To Enter:
  1. Become a follower of my blog (followers are eligible to enter as well)
  2. Leave a comment on this post by Midnight, Wednesday 27 January. The winner will be randomly selected and announced Thursday 28 January.

Bon chance, mes amis!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay! I'm a new reader/blog follower... loving your blog here!

    CSN/All Modern is amazing, such a great selection. If I won I'd love to pick up some iitala goods for my mom.

    Thanks so much for the chance to win, I'm looking forward to checking in on your blog updates!

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.