
MoMA French Posters 2010 Wall Calender....I LOVE the MoMA Gift Shop. I've only been there once, but they had so many great gifts. Can't wait to raid their online shop.

2010 Calendar by The Nebulous Kingdom on Etsy. I absolutely love these drawings. They're sort of like Emily Strange meets Fairy Tale Goddess.

Cocktails 2010 Calendar by Dave Stolte on Etsy.
Okay, now look. I really want this one too! This calendar features drink recipes too! I wonder...perhaps I could get this for my little bar area and use the French posters calendar in my office? What do you think?

The Birds- Fine Art Photo Wall Calendar by bomobob on Etsy
This calendar features some truly beautiful photography by bomobob, who also sells small prints at his Etsy shop. If I were to get this calendar, I would upcycle (is that the right word?) each passing month by cutting out and framing the print.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.