18 November 2009

To do list for December 2009/January 2010

Hello Dollies,

Thanksgiving is next week, which means Christmas and New Year's is around the corner. There are SO many decorating endeavors that I've yet to embark on because of time and $$$$ constraints. I originally thought that I would decorate my apartment room by room, but I don't know if that's even feasible right now.

On that note, below are a few of my decorative, creative and professional goals. Eventually, I'm creating a sidebar for this list to remind me EVERYDAY of my goals and aspirations because sometimes I get caught up in my day-to-day happenings and sometimes I forget to look up and out toward the future. Anywho, what are your goals and aspirations at home and in your career? Inquiring minds want to know.

  1. Dining Room Box Seat Cushions, hand-sewn
  2. Hang paintings and photographs in dining room, salon-style
  3. Set up home office- need a desk first and foremost!
  4. Paint vanity table and hang my vanity mirror
  5. Two more dining room chairs needed for additional seating
  6. Redo my website
  7. Write for $$$$
  8. Clean grout off tiled linoleum floor in my kitchen (HOW????)
  9. Refurbish (sand, prime and paint!) my two nightstands
  10. Bed frame and headboard... as of now, my bed is one the floor. I'm going to save up for an upholstered headboard, get the frame and maybe one of those fun vinyl decal stickers
I still have no idea about what to do with my bathroom or my kitchen or my living room. I do know I need a couch or sofa and I definitely need a bookcase. My books are sitting a closet gathering dust:(

If anyone has suggestions on anything, please do let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.