08 October 2009
My Dining Room....
So the good news is....I've made substantial progress on my dining room. I need some more Ikea frames for my East-facing wall because it's still pretty bare right now. I've loads of pictures that I want to hang in my dining room (Hello Ikea!). I've painted the chairs. I need to finish these cushions, but sewing is not my forte:/ Anywho. I'll post some pictures of the progress I've made with my dining room. My motto right now is "Slowly but surely wins the race." So, it will be a while before my dining room is to my liking. Anyway. Sorry I've been absent for the past month. That's part of the bad news....which is actually good news. I now have a bit more time to spend with you all:) I still have a job, thank goodness, they just cut back my hours quite a bit. Oh well, I'll spend the time painting something I'm sure. Stay tuned for pictures:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.