21 October 2009

How do you decorate with color?

There are many ways to decorate with color. Some may use little accents of color throughout a neutral color scheme:

Domino, April 2007, photo by Melanie Acevedo

Domino, May 2006, photo by Paul Costello


Others may go bold and use one color off which the rest of the rest of their interior design scheme is anchored:Not sure...

Elle Decor, September 2009, photo by William Waldron


Elle Decor, July 2009, photo by Simon Upton

The boldest of the bold mix colors to dramatic and beautiful effects:

Metropolitan Home, June 2009, photo by Mark Roskams


And then some others find ways to decorate entirely in a neutral color schemes using only white, gray or black:

Ideal Home, October 2009


Not sure either...

Or maybe you go for monochrome:

Harry Heissman for Elle Decor, photo by Simon Upton

PointclickHome, January 2008, photo by Eric Roth

So, how do you like to decorate with color? I'm curious, after all:)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this last picture. All the blue is so relaxing and makes me think of the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fe, I really love the first one with the neutral color scheme and those really saturated color accents. I think that'd be easy to do and work really well for my apartment because my living room is usually ver bright!

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.