As I have precious little decorating experience and only my imagination and some spare change to redo my apartment, one of the first things I've decided to do is scour design sites, eBay, web stores and the like for some design inspiration. I posted my dream apartment yesterday, but for the next few days, I'll post inspiration for each particular room in my apartment.
Since I've been eating all of my meals in the kitchen, standing up (sad, I know) I thought it would be a super idea to focus on two things, 1) finding an affordable dining table and 2) decorating the dining room. And it is actually a room, which = Happy Happy Joy Joy for me.
This one is on sale now @ Target for $130:
or this eBay find for $10:
Lastly, there is the ubiquitous (because it's chic and affordable) Knoll Eames knockoff from Ikea for $149:

I think each one of these table could work in the Hollywood Regency Style, since this particular style is about tastefully mixing and matching modern lines with opulence and glamour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.