28 September 2010

Tuesday Giveaway

It's that time again: time for a Tuesday Giveaway, c/o CSN. As a CSN Preferred Blogger, I get to do giveaways every now and then.  With more than 200 stores, CSN carries everything from end tables to throw pillows and office supplies, and believe me when I say they literally could furnish and decorate every corner of your home!  They can even dress your newborn.

Because of my love of CSN and their love for me, we've decided to offer my readers another giveaway!  The giveaway is for a $55 gift certificate, that the winner can use anyway they'd like at a store of their choosing.

If I won, I would apply it towards one of their lovely tables :





So, all you need to do to enter this giveaway is:
  1. Become a "follower" to become elegible or if you're already a "follower" you're already eligible.
  2. Leave a comment on this post- that counts as one entry.
  3. Tweet or Retweet this post- that counts as a second entry.
  4. Link back to this giveaway on your blog- that counts as a third entry.  
I will announce the winner chosen at random on Tuesday, 5 October at noon. 
This contest is open only to US and Canada residents. 
*If you've tweeted or linked to this giveaway on your blog post, please let me know in the comments.
*Please leave all comments by Monday, 4 October at 11:59 pm.

57 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. I would love to try their paintable wallpaper. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a booster seat for my toddler! (i follow)
    thanks!
    shenais
    divertida(AT)fastmail(DOT)fm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower.Please count me in too!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://twitter.com/meeyeehere/status/25812906070
    tweeted too
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a new follower. definitely need a new vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower and I would like some stuff!

    truthhole@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower, and I would use this towards some art for my walls Thanks
    tanyainjville at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/starryeyed24/status/25855984031

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow your blog on GFC! gmloschiavo at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25903447009

    tweet
    gmloschiavo at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. blogged

    http://tctsgiveawayroundup.blogspot.com/2010/09/55-csn-stores-giveaway_29.html

    gmloschiavo at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow!

    an_original_username AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tweeted! (@HavensTwit)

    an_original_username AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I blogged as well!

    http://havensinformer.blogspot.com/2010/09/g-is-for-great-giveaway.html

    an_original_username AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m following you publicly via GFC. ID: lyndadawinda1074

    Awesome giveaway! Love CSN!
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/25956249411
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I blogged about this giveaway and posted here:
    http://thespanglyprincess.blogspot.com/2010/09/csn-stores-gift-certificate-giveaway_123.html

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower (thegrants)
    thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/sgrant2005/status/26190780178
    thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I blogged:
    http://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/10/lindsey-lou-blogs-csn-stores-giveaway.html
    thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. new follower- would love to win- thanks for the chance!
    onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweeted- https://twitter.com/crypticmama/status/26191599372
    onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow on GFC and I would love the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tweeted for the gift certificate http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/26194176591

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting this giveaway. Im a new Google Connect Friend. There are too many things to choose from CSN Stores. Ive been looking at electric woks and cotton candy makers. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a new subscriber on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the cute little girls shoes they have at the CSN Stores.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a new follower. Matt S.

    mattschmunk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. FOLLOWING YOU ON GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT AS "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. TWEET http://twitter.com/kytah00/status/26232871335 kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations, gmissycat
    You are now following Lindsey Lou! Blogs GFC
    gmissycat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweeted your giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/gmissycat/status/26233882084
    gmissycat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you the great giveaway and I will be back!
    gmissycat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. tweeted http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/26242281035

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow your blog through google friend connect. Thanks for the giveaway!
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/26249432147
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow, and I'd love to win so I can get some kitchen gadgets as Xmas gifts for my husband! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/FakeGradSchool/status/26252066345

    ReplyDelete
  41. I blogged:

    http://quiltznhoez.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaways-to-enter-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you!

    http://twitter.com/#!/won2x/status/26271600181

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm a new follower, thanks for the giveaway!
    chelsea
    chelsreb(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted as @bmom76
    http://twitter.com/bmom76/status/26273771233
    chelsreb(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I now follow you!

    lewisk@email.unc.edu

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would get these! I so hope I win!!!
    http://www.csnstores.com/MukLuks-0017490016-MLU1139.html

    lewisk@email.unc.edu

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am a new GFC follower..

    pontowd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://twitter.com/pontowd/status/26329703952

    pontowd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://twitter.com/cameosilver/status/26334694217
    cameosilver at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/cjwallace43/status/26387170891

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow Lindsey Lou! Blogs via GFC
    heartnsosulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey Lou! Loves Comments...so show some love.